These general terms and conditions (‘Terms’) apply to all users of Live Ocean Charitable Trust’s (NZ Charity ID CC57006 / NZBN: 9429047654280) (‘Live Ocean’) website at www.liveocean.com (the ‘Website’). By viewing and using the Website you are deemed to agree to these Terms without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you must stop accessing and using the Website.
- The Website is operated by Live Ocean from New Zealand. The information on the Website may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions.
- Donations: Our Website allows you make one-off and/or regular donations to Live Ocean. When you make a donation you agree to the Live Ocean Donation Terms and Conditions.
4.1. Payments for all goods and services (including delivery and service), ordered through this website must be made, at the time an order is placed, by accepted credit or debit card.
4.2. Live Ocean accept Visa, Mastercard and all major debit cards through Stripe’s safe and secure payment service.
4.3. Payments are processed through the secure Stripe payment system. No credit card information is stored by Live Ocean and we are PCI compliant. Payments must be received prior to orders being shipped.
5.1. All products purchased on liveocean.com are printed on demand so the processing time can be up to 10 working days.
5.2. Once any purchased items or gifts are booked on a courier for delivery by Live Ocean, the Purchaser will receive a tracking email. The onus to track the delivery is on the Purchaser.
5.3. If an incorrect delivery address is supplied, Live Ocean may charge the Purchaser all reasonable costs associated with any re-delivery.
6.1. Live Ocean will not be liable for any missing deliveries if the Purchaser does not alert Live Ocean to the fact that the purchased items are missing within 10 days of receiving the tracking email.
6.2. Live Ocean reserves the right to vary its delivery charges as necessary.
- Copyright, Trademarks and Limited Reproduction Notices: The design and contents of the Website are the copyright of Live Ocean or suppliers to us. No part of the Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted for any purpose to incorporate the contents of the Website or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without our prior written consent. Further, you may not copy, use, remove or alter any trademarks or logos that appear on the Website or on any content on the Website.
- Links Provided: The contents of the Website may include links to third party materials. We will not be responsible for the contents of any linked sites or be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The linked sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any linked site does not imply any endorsement of it by us or any association with its operators.
- Links to our Website and Framing: We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website content by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
- Communication tools: If you use any communication tools available through the Website (such as any forum, chat room or message centre), you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Website, including (without limitation) offers of goods or services for sale, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Website, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use). When you make any communication on the Website, you represent that you own the content of the communication. We are under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate and we are not able to monitor communications at all times. We reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in our sole discretion. Please report any objectionable information to us at: [email protected]
- Prohibited conduct : You must not do any of the following when you use the Website: (a) take any action that in our opinion imposes an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Website, including but not limited to “spam” or other such unsolicited e-mailing techniques; (b) use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; or (c) attempt to disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Website.
- Exclusion of liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude: (a) all warranties and representations in relation to the Website (including in any content on the Website and services provided through the Website) whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise and we will not be responsible for any errors or misstatements in the Website. (b) all liability in relation to the Website whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, or loss of profits, loss of data, loss of savings and loss of opportunity).
- General: If at any time we do not enforce any of these Terms or grant you time or other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived that term or condition or our rights to later enforce that or any other term or condition. Further, if any part or provision of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part of provision. The remaining terms and conditions will be binding on the parties.
- Law: These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Contact: If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or these terms and conditions please contact us by email at [email protected]